Learn All About Direct Billing From This TELUS Health eClaims Expert
Have you ever wondered if you should offer direct insurance billing at your clinic? This webinar is perfect for physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and allied healthcare providers wondering “is direct billing worth the effort?”
Join Lauren Beckett and Jason Dea, Product Director at TELUS Health, as they go over the pros and cons of adding this complimentary service at your clinic. By the end of this free webinar, you will have a very good idea if you should offer direct billing at your clinic and also how you can add it to your clinic services without taking on a huge administrative load.
Date: Thursday, April 26th, 2018
Time: 2pm EST
What You Will Learn in This Webinar
Learn how to anticipate and overcome common challenges clinics face when starting out with direct insurance billing for patients. Join our expert guest, Product Director at TELUS Health Jason Dea, as they tell you how to get all the benefits from this service. In this webinar you will learn:
- Common third-party billing challenges and how to overcome them
- Expert marketing tips to position direct billing as a special service
- How to calculate, use, and improve your patient visit average (PVA)
- Patient satisfaction and the importance of word of mouth referrals in getting new patients
- How to use direct billing to save you money and increase your clinic revenue
- How can you add direct billing as a clinic service without added administrative load
About the Presenters
Lauren Beckett - Special Projects Manager
Lauren Beckett has extensive experience in Canadian healthcare sector including insurer relations, health networks manager, communications and business development coordinator, and now through her management of strategic development as special projects manager. Lauren brings her in-depth knowledge of provincial, federal, and regulatory college regulations as well as her strategic planning skills this webinar.
Jason Dea - Product Director at TELUS Health
With over eight years of industry experience, Jason Dea manages Telus Health’s product strategy. Jason is passionate about technology innovation and what it can do to improve people’s lives.
Fill out the form below to sign up for our live webinar.